A quick guide to must-haves for all the fall lovers! 🍂🍂
Fall brings the sweater weather, the cozy blankets, the hot cup of coffee, and the changing of leaves… It’s a MOOD that we are here for. In this post we are going to highlight some of our must-have fall pieces that will keep you warm, cozy, and stylish.
- Channel the Flannel this fall season with our Franklin Flannels! Not only are they all hand designed – meaning there will never be two alike, they are also a wardrobe staple!! They are warm, stylish, and downright comfy. Pair it with a tee underneath, a nice pair of bell-bottom KanCan jeans, and a pair of boots, and you’re ready to take on the world – fall style. 👇👇
- Now, let’s talk cozy! The Camilla Quilt is the perfect addition to your home, and your cozy fall mornings. The mustard yellows against the soft white and mauve tones pull you in, and give you the hug you’ve been needing. You’ll never want to leave your bed, but when you do, you’ll always have Camilla waiting on you to come back… and that’s a serious blessing. 👇👇
- Are you looking for the perfect fall sweater? I’ll make that easy for you… The CoCo+Carmen navy and mustard sweater is not only gorgeous, but it is so comfortable and cozy too! Pair it with a pair of skinny jeans and long boots for the ultimate fall look! 👇👇
- Décor is the next topic, because we all NEED it all! Transform your home instantly with these fall ornaments. Not only are they charming, but they’re easy on the bank – at Dove’s you don’t have to break the bank to achieve the perfect fall look!
- Let’s talk VESTS! 😍 There is nothing better than a cozy, warm vest… we understand! Allow me to introduce the adorable but practical hooded animal print vest! It is perfect for every occasion, and it will keep you toasty… a definite must-have! 👇👇
- Something everyone can enjoy – the comforting scent of fall, am-I-right? We have a variety of fall scents from Swan Creek, available in American soybean wax candles and melts. Nothing feels cozier than a home that looks and smells like fall.
Happy fall y’all!